Ladies, never ever fight over a man. Fight over a job, parking space, your spot in a long line….the last chicken wing. But never over a man. Never.
August 26, 2014 574,872 notes
August 26, 2014 47,705 notes
August 26, 2014 1,465,635 notes
August 26, 2014 357 notes
August 26, 2014 386,713 notes
- If you like someone, wait.
- Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
- Change. Get a haircut, try new perfume, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
- Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
- Get up earlier and watch the sun come up.
- Wear soft clothes, take a bath, drink something warm.
- Meet someone new, even just a friend.
- Become closer with your friends and your family. Call your mother. Cry with your best friend. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
- Keep your room clean. Buy some candles. Let the natural light in.
- Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are.
- Listen to new music.
- Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
- It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
- Go to the library. Don’t forget to look in the music section.
- Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
- Make new memories.
- Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
- Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people.
- Become your own best friend. Buy yourself coffee and drink it alone in a cafe. Take your time.
- Learn to love every bit of yourself.
August 26, 2014 24,448 notes
August 26, 2014 33,149 notes
“ You must learn to let go. Release the stress. You were never in control anyway. ”
Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free (via confusingmisery)
August 25, 2014 433 notes
August 25, 2014 6,780 notes
consoling my bff after a breakup
August 25, 2014 14 notes
I should have held you tighter